WRITE 60 WORDS (description)
The last time I went to a
wedding…
Juan married Pepa
Juan and Pepa got married
Now Juan is married to Pepa
Bride
Groom
The Best man
Bridesmaid
I clearly remember that I woke
up very early and was excited about the occasion. On that day, my cousin Pepe
was marrying his 6-year-long girlfriend Susana.
The wedding was going to take
place in the city town hall, which was near home, so I didn’t need to hurry up
to dress up. Anyway, I put on my only and standard suit, with a freshly-ironed
white shirt and a tie. Then, at 11.30, I decided to make my way to the event
walking. And so I was there, looking amazed at the incredible decoration of the
room, the luxury of the suits and dresses of the guests, and, mostly, the bride
and the groom…
No comments:
Post a Comment